An Opportunity to explore the our most sacred shrine of Hindu mythology for a journey in spiritualism leading to salvation – COMFORTABLY
Destination :Delhi – Haridwar – Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot -Rishikesh – Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Delhi – Haridwar (220 kms)
You will depart for Haridwar by road. Lunch en-route. Upon arrival at Haridwar, check-in at your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city on your own. Evening Ganga Arti at Har Ki Pauri. Overnight at Hotel. (D)
Day 2 : Haridwar - Barkot (176 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Barkot. En-route enjoys delicious lunch at wayside restaurant. Barkot is a place of great scenic beauty with spectacular views of snow-capped mountains all around. A magnificent view of the eternal snow peaks of Bandar punch can be seen from here. Overnight at Hotel (B.D)
Day 3 : Barkot – Yamunotri - Barkot (33 kms) / 6kms trek one side form Jankichatti
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Jankichatti via Syanachatti . From Jankichatti we begin our trek to Yamunotri (6 km/3 hrs) to visit the temple of Goddess Yamuna, situated on the bank of the river. You can take a holy dip in the nearby tank filled by hot springs and cook rice in its water, the common rituals performed by the devotees. We return to Barkot in the evening. Overnight at Hotel (B.D)
Day 4 : Barkot – Rishikesh (180 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. (B.D)
Day 5 : Rishikesh - Delhi ( 251kms)
After a leisurely breakfast you will be transferred to New Delhi. We hope you take back happy memories of Chardham Tour. (B)
- Accommodation in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury tents (16’X12’) and respective hotels
- Daily breakfast & Dinner
- Attached baths and toilets with running Hot & Cold water
- Multi cuisine dining facilities
- Hot water bottles as sun down service
- Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- Assistance at arrival and departure
- Guided visit to shrine
- First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders
- Escorted walk and visit to nearby places
- STD/ISD conferencing facilities at the Camps
- Well-structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses etc
- All arrangements including monument fee, Guide and mules for transporting equipment and members’ luggage etc.
- Train fare/ Airfare to/ from Haridwar.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Use of mini-bar in the hotel rooms wherever applicable
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, daypacks, personal medical kit etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- Any other item not specified above