An Opportunity to explore the our most sacred shrine of Hindu mythology for a journey in spiritualism leading to salvation – COMFORTABLY
Destination :Delhi – Haridwar – Joshimath – Badrinath – Rishikesh - Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Delhi – Haridwar (215 kms)
You will depart for Haridwar by road. Lunch enroute. Upon arrival at Haridwar, check in at your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city on your own. Evening Visit Ganga Arti at Har Ki Pauri. Overnight at Hotel. (D)
Day 2 : Haridwar – Joshimath via Chopta (275 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Joshimath, On arrival check-in to your Chardham camp. Evening is free for you to explore Joshimath on your own. Overnight at The Chardham Camp. (B.D)
Day 3 : Joshimath – Badrinath – Joshimath (45 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Badrinath. On arrival take holy Darshan and spend time visiting Mana Village (also Known as India’s last village). Well return to Joshimath in the evening. Overnight at The Chardham Camp. (B.D)
Day 4 : Joshimath – Rishikesh (254 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight at Rishikesh. (B.D)
Day 5 : Rishikesh - Delhi (252 kms)
After a leisurely breakfast you will be transferred to New Delhi. We hope you take back happy memories of Chardham Tour. (B)
- • Accommodation in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury tents (16’X12’) and respective hotels
- • Daily breakfast & Dinner
- • Attached baths and toilets with running Hot & Cold water
- • Multi cuisine dining facilities
- • Hot water bottles as sun down service
- • Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- • Assistance at arrival and departure
- • Guided visit to shrine
- • First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders
- • Escorted walk and visit to nearby places
- • STD/ISD conferencing facilities at the Camps
- • Well-structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses etc.
- • All arrangements including monument fee, Guide and mules for transporting equipment and members’ luggage etc.
- • Any transport/transfers
- • Train fare/ Airfare to/ from Haridwar.
- • Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- • Use of mini-bar in the hotel rooms wherever applicable
- • Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- • Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- • Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, daypacks, personal medical kit etc.
- • Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- • Any other item not specified above