An Opportunity to explore the our most sacred shrine of Hindu mythology for a journey in spiritualism leading to salvation – COMFORTABLY
Destination :Delhi – Haridwar – GuptaKashi – Kedarnath – GuptaKashi – Rishikesh - Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Delhi – Haridwar (215 kms)
You will depart for Haridwar by road. Lunch enroute. Upon arrival at Haridwar, check in at your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city on your own. Evening Ganga Arti at Har Ki Pauri. Overnight at The Ganga Lahari or similar at Haridwar. (D)
Day 2 : Haridwar - Guptakashi (205 kms)
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Guptakashi, Lunch in en-route. Overnight at Hotel(B.D)
Day 3 : Guptakashi - Kedarnath (23 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Kedarnath ji, via Sonprayag(21kms/trekking , 8hrs ) or Guptkashi to kedarnath by Helicopter, on arrival Kedarnath ji Darshan, Aarti & pooja. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : Kedarnath - Gupthakashi (23 kms)
Morning pooja darshan again Kedarnath ji temple, after breakfast, we trek down to Sonprayag, pick up car drive to Guptkashi. Overnight at Hotel. (B.D)
Day 5 : Gupthakashi - Rishikesh (185 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. (B.D)
Day 6 : Rishikesh – Delhi (255 kms)
After a leisurely breakfast you will be transferred to New Delhi. We hope you take back happy memories of Chardham Tour. (B)
- • Accommodation in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury tents (16’X12’) and respective hotels
- • Daily breakfast & Dinner
- • Attached baths and toilets with running Hot & Cold water
- • Multi cuisine dining facilities
- • Hot water bottles as sun down service
- • Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- • Assistance at arrival and departure
- • Guided visit to shrine
- • First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders
- • Escorted walk and visit to nearby places
- • STD/ISD conferencing facilities at the Camps
- • Well-structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses etc.
- • All arrangements including monument fee, Guide and mules for transporting equipment and members’ luggage etc.
- • Train fare/ Airfare to/ from Haridwar.
- • Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- • Use of mini-bar in the hotel rooms wherever applicable
- • Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- • Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- • Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, daypacks, personal medical kit etc.
- • Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- • Any other item not specified above