Rajasthan Cameo Tour
Rajasthan Cameo Tour
Seven Wonder Tour & Travels offering a Rajasthan Cameo Tour which covers two major places of rajasthan Jaipur and Jodhpur and introduce the vibrant colors of this extravaganza city with a most memorable and enjoyable tour plan. Each things of Rajasthan is fascinating like forts, palaces, lakes, culture, fairs, festivals, cuisines, handicrafts, folk music, and traditional dance. People of Rajasthan are also very welcoming and they treat each guest or tourist as god. So explore this marvelous cities and experience with us.
Destination :Jaipur – Jodhpur - Jaipur
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival at Jaipur
On arrival in Jaipur you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon proceed for a city tour of Jaipur. You will experience an elephant ride uphill to the intriguing Amber Palace, Later we visit the old astronomical observatory (Jama Masjid). We also visit the majestic Palace, which houses a rare collection of Indian art, and the colorful bazaar. Jaipur is noted for its craftsmen, skilled in brass inlay, lacquer work and stone setting. Then after having lunch you will visit Hawa Mahal “Palace of Winds”, Evening is free to enjoy both shopping and a cultural experience in the bazaars of Jaipur. After the sightseeing have dinner and take rest, Overnight at Hotel
Day 2 : Jaipur – Jodhpur (350 kms)
Early morning after breakfast, drive to Jodhpur. On arrival, check in the hotel. And have rest dinner at hotel overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Jodhpur
After breakfast proceed for a city tour of Jodhpur visit Mehrangarh Fort Located on a hilltop, is rated among the biggest forts in India. Jaswat Thada is a 19th century imperial monument constructed in white marble showcases some unique painting of the rulers of Jodhpur, a worth visiting sight. The Sadar Market reinstates the old hut culture and is a major charm of the Jodhpur City. Besides, the old city Clock Tower is also a conspicuous relic. After the sightseeing have dinner and take rest, Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 : Jaipur – Jodhpur (350 kms)
Morning after breakfast proceed by surface to jaipur. Enroute visit Ajmer and Pushkar. On arrival in Jaipur check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur
After breakfast proceed to visit the Amber Fort, located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. Amber was the ancient capital of Kachawaha dynasty before Jai Singh founded Jaipur. Ride an elephant to reach the gates of the fort. Pm at leisure to visit the glittering bazaar or for shopping, after the sightseeing have dinner and take rest, Overnight at Hotel
Day 6 : Jaipur
After breakfast you will be met and transferred to the railway/ airport for your onward destination. With sweet memories of the tours
- Accommodation in Double sharing Occupancy room
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- Assistance at arrival and departure
- Live English speaking guide
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced Chauffer
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- All other applicable taxes
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Laundry, Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tips & Gratuities etc.
- Monument entrance fees
- Camera Fee at Monuments
- Anything not mentioned above in " Inclusions"
- Supplement applicable for the New Year / Christmas period