Hemkund Sahib-Valley of Flowers Tour
Hemkund Sahib-Valley of Flowers Tour
An Opportunity to explore the our most sacred shrine of Hindu mythology for a journey in spiritualism leading to salvation – COMFORTABLY
Destination :Delhi – Haridwar – Joshimath – Govind Ghat – Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria – Valley of flowers – Ghangaria – Govind Ghat - Badrinath – Joshimath - Rishikesh - Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Delhi – Haridwar (215 kms)
Overnight stay Haridwar.
Day 2 : Haridwar – Joshimath (270 kms)
Morning, drive straight to Joshimath enroute visit Karnprayag. On Arr. Joshimath, Check in Chrdham Camp. Overnight stay. Joshimath: Adi Guru Shankaracharya, who came all the way from Kerels in the 8th Century A.D, perform penance under a tree here and after getting enlightenment, established a Math (religious centre), known as "Joshimath". The name Joshimath is derived from it. Temple of Narsingh and Nav Durga are located here.
Day 3 : Joshimath - Govind Ghat – Ghangaria (40 kms)
Drive to Govindghat, Trek Start from here to Ghangaria (3000 mts). Check in Hotel. Relax have dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Ghangaria - Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria (6 kms)
Early morning, trek start from here to Hemkund Sahib. Return back to Ghangaria after Darshan. Overnight stay. Gurudwara Hemkund Shaib : This imposing star-shaped structure of stone and concrete masonry is one the shores of the lake. An outlet behind the Gurudwara is source of the Lakshman Ganga. Temple of Lord Lakshman : A small temple nearby, dedicated to Lord Lakshman.
Day 5 : Ghangaria – Valley of flower – Ghangaria (4 kms)
Valley of Flower was discovered by Frank Smith while on the Expedition to Mt. Kamet. This picturesque Valley covered by rare species of flowers & a wide variety of Butterflies, Musk Deer, Thar & serow are found here. Back to Ghangaria.
Day 6 : Ghangaria – Govindghat (13 kms) – Badrinath- Joshimath (75 kms)
After 13 Kms trek from Ghangaria to Govind Ghat, drive to Badrinath after darshan back to Joshimath. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 7 : Joshimath - Rishikesh (210 kms)
Morning after breakfast drive to Rishikesh. Visit Rishikesh Local Sight Seeing & Temples. Overnight stay Rishikesh.
Day 8 : Rishikesh – Delhi (245 kms)
After a leisurely breakfast you will be transferred to New Delhi. We hope you take back happy memories of Tour. (B)
- • Accommodation in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury tents (16’X12’) and respective hotels
- • Daily breakfast & Dinner
- • Attached baths and toilets with running Hot & Cold water
- • Multi cuisine dining facilities
- • Hot water bottles as sun down service
- • Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- • Assistance at arrival and departure
- • Guided visit to shrine
- • First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders
- • Escorted walk and visit to nearby places
- • STD/ISD conferencing facilities at the Camps
- • Well-structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses etc.
- • All arrangements including monument fee, Guide and mules for transporting equipment and members’ luggage etc.
- • Any transport/transfers
- • Train fare/ Airfare to/ from Haridwar.
- • Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- • Use of mini-bar in the hotel rooms wherever applicable
- • Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- • Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- • Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, daypacks, personal medical kit etc.
- • Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- • Any other item not specified above